General terms and conditions
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and may be subject to further conditions. You must be at least 18 years old to book a cottage at furleycottages.com.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Furley Cottages cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Furley Cottages reserves the right to change information, prices and descriptions of listed cottages and products, without notice.
Please read carefully the cottage details that are provided before you make your online booking. You are advised to check through all details before making your online reservation.
Promotions and offers
Please note that all promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the specific webpage relating to that offer. All special offers are subject to availability. At any point in time Furley Cottages may have a number of different offers and promotions available, these cannot be used together but are only separate offers. Please note that all ‘percentage off’ discounts will be from our Standard Booking rates.
Our website, furleycottages.com is intended to assist the consumer in determining the availability and booking of a cottage. With exception of printing information in connection with your travel, you are not entitled to reproduce, replicate, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the website unless you are provided with prior written permission to do so. Please report any problems you may have with the site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility of use
Use of furleycottages.com is restricted to people over the age of 18 who can enter into binding contracts for the rental of a self-catering holiday cottage.
- A booking is only confirmed with receipt of a 30% deposit.
- The lead name of the booking must be in residence for the duration of the booking and is personally responsible for all other members of the party and for all the conditions of the booking.
- We will be pleased to provide information on availability :
by phone +44 (0)1404 881 447 or by email: email@example.com
- Bookings for cottages run from Friday to Friday. Alternatives days may be available during non-peak periods, please contact for details.
- Short week or long weekend booking may be available during non-peak periods, please contact for details.
- Bookings run from 4pm on the day of arrival (late arrivals by prior arrangement), to 10am on the morning of departure.
- Well-behaved dogs are very welcome at an additional fee of £25.00 per dog per week. Max two dogs per property.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the property at any time.
- Please bring your pet’s own bedding, and do not allow them into bedrooms or on the furniture.
- Dogs are not permitted in the pool walled garden area.
- Dogs must not be allowed to foul the gardens and grounds, dogs should be exercised in the field reserved for that purpose.
- Responsible Dog owners will understand that all dog mess must be picked up from everywhere in the grounds and disposed of in the bin provided.
Payment can be made via credit/ debit card or bank transfer (remitter to pay all bank charges) Deposit of minimum 30% of the total booking fee is due with the booking to confirm the booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to the start of the booking (arrival). If a booking is made within 8 weeks of arrival, then full payment is due on booking. On arrival, or prior to arrival, credit/debit card details must be supplied for automatic use in the case of damages.
By Client: If the client wishes to cancel the booking they should notify us in writing immediately, in this even we will endeavour to re-let the property, however you should note that the client will remain liable for payment of the full booking fee. In the event the property is re-let then we will credit the monies paid for an alternative booking. We advise all clients to take out Holiday Insurance independently.
By Us: We accept all bookings in good faith, however in the event that we are unable to complete the booking for any reason, we will endeavour to offer an alternative of equal value, if in the event this is not possible the limit our of liability is only to return all fees already paid.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password and account for all activities that occur under your account within our website.
Links to third party websites
Links that feature on furleycottages.com are links to other sites which we believe may be of interest to you. By providing these links we are not endorsing or recommending such websites, or the services or material provided by them. We therefore accept no responsibility for the materials, services or other situations at or related to or from any other website.
- Problems, damages and breakages must be reported immediately, these may be charged for.
- No liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or injury to occupants or their property during the period of the stay.
- The availability and use of the swimming pool does not form any part of our contract for the booking of the self-catering cottages.
- Children under the age of 16 years must not use the pool unless under adult supervision.
- No food, drink or glassware permitted in the pool area.
- WiFi internet access is intended for recreational use only and not business use. Due to the cottages rural location the low internet speeds and reliability cannot be guaranteed and no responsibility for this service can be taken.
- Cleaning at the end of the booking is included, however if the property is deemed to have been left in an excessively dirty/untidy condition or with linin left where it cannot be thoroughly cleaned then charges will apply and will automatically be taken from credit card/ debit details supplied.
- The property MUST NOT be occupied by more people than there are beds, this includes all children over 5 years old.